May 2012 NSG Edition is now available
The May 2012 Edition of the NSG is now available to download.
- TfL are implementing a Lane Rental scheme from June 11th and data to support this can be downloaded from the NSG website in the 0020 ASD file. GIS files in the ESRI *.shp and MapInfo *.tab formats can also be found on the NSG website here: TfL_Lane_Rental_GIS_Data.zip (zip download)
- The Yorkshire Permit Scheme goes live for the following authorities on June 12th:
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sheffield City Council
- Kirklees Metropolitan Borough Council
- Leeds City Council
- Data to support this is available to download from the NSG website - updated operational district files will be made available from the NSG website on Monday June 11th.
- Highways Agency (TRSG) data has also successfully passed the DTF 7.1 compliance check specification and is also available to download.
Wed, 6 Jun 2012